Become a bilingual professional.
Do you speak Spanish? Whatever your field of study, add value to your degree by exploring our Dual Language elective courses and academic pathway!
At NSCC, our Dual Language Electives and Dual Language Liberal Arts Transfer Degree Pathway offer a transformative educational experience, helping you become proficient in two languages, understand diverse cultures, and stand out in a globalized world.
- Choose Your Path: Complete the Dual Language Liberal Arts Degree Pathway or take one of our Dual Language Electives to satisfy requirements in your Program of Study. It's your decision.
- Bilingual Proficiency: Our program fosters fluency in two languages, a valuable skill for today's careers
- Faster Degree: Finish your degree sooner. Enroll in college-level courses faster. Earn up to 12 credits through Prior Language Assessment.
- Smooth Transfer: Transfer to a public Massachusetts state university with junior status across multiple majors after completing general education requirements.
- Boosted Career Prospects: Dual language skills open doors to diverse job opportunities. Stand out in interviews, expand your network, and access higher-responsibility roles.
- Expert Faculty: Learn from our multilingual experts who enhance your education with real-world insights in your chosen field
- Personal Growth: Explore languages and cultures for self-discovery, confidence, and enriching life experiences.
Unlock Opportunities: CONNECT. BREAK DOWN BARRIERS. SHAPE THE FUTURE.
How can Dual Language Electives help you?
No matter what your program of study and career pathway, taking a Dual Language Elective helps you develop your biliteracy to add value to your degree and carries the same graduation elective credit and transfer elective credit as any other elective at NSCC!
What can you do with a Dual Language Liberal Arts Transfer Degree?
Graduates of this pathway can choose to further their education and transfer to a Massachusetts public four-year college or university to pursue a bachelor’s degree through the Commonwealth's MassTransfer program.
You can apply today for NSCC’s Dual Language Liberal Arts Pathway for Spring 2024. There is no fee to submit an application.Expand AllCollapse All
Academic innovation supports student success.
NSCC is committed to supporting the educational and career goals of its students, as well as the health, wellness, and safety of all who enroll. If you have the will to attend college, we have the way to make it happen.
NSCC’s new degree program creates unprecedented opportunity
July 7, 2023 | www.itemlive.com
For more Information
General Assistance | Hablamos español
Visit CentroHub, NSCC’s virtual campus, for in-person assistance via Zoom.