Students completing this program will:
- Demonstrate professionalism including punctuality, work habits, using correct terminologies, following safety regulations and effective communications skills.
- Explain, generate and follow standard operation protocols (SOP) and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Use computers to perform basic but required calculations.
- Perform required lab techniques including cell cultures, purification and analysis of proteins and nucleic acids, and gene manipulation by using and maintaining the adequate lab equipment.
- Explain underlying principles, theories and mechanisms of individual experiment.
- Research for and keep up with new development and advances in the biotechnology field
- Plan and apply for transfer to complete a Bachelor's degree.