Students completing this program will:
- Perform safe, effective, culturally competent nursing care across the life span.
- Implement safety measures minimizing the risk of harm to patients and providers.
- Utilize systems based practices to plan and deliver care in the context of the patient, work unit, and available resources.
- Utilize information, technology and evidence based knowledge to support nursing practice and provide nursing care.
- Use effective communication skills to interact with patients, families, and colleagues.
- Employ leadership skills to influence teamwork and collaboration of individual and groups.
- Employ professional behaviors within the scope of practice of the Licensed Practical Nurse.