Students completing this program will:
- Comprehend the importance of accounting, and apply accounting principles and methods to help achieve the organizational goals.
- Utilize industry-used business software, including specialized accounting and tax platforms, to process financial information, prepare reports, analyze data, and make sound decisions.
- Demonstrate professionalism in the workplace through the appropriate use of interpersonal communication, resource management, and the ability to work in teams.
- Evaluate ethical dilemmas in the business environment and apply appropriate ethical decision making as it relates to accounting.
- Examine subjects such as business law, management, marketing skills, as well as receive exposure to a broad-based liberal arts education.