Students completing this program will:
- Obtain licensure as an entry level PTA.
- Validate understanding of CAPTE PTA standards and competencies needed to achieve a passing score on the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy PTA licensure exam.
- Demonstrate professionalism through positive expression of cooperation, adaptability and willingness to learn.
- Provide safe and effective physical therapy treatment while adhering to Standards for Ethical Conduct and federal/state practice standards.
- Participate in lifelong learning opportunities and membership in professional organizations.