Train for an in-demand career in the aviation industry with a degree in Aviation Management from NSCC
According to FAA projections, the nation’s aviation industry will see sustained growth for years to come. NSCC’s non-flight Aviation Management Associate Degree program will provide you with the general management skills needed for a variety of entry-level positions in this high-demand field. Coursework in aviation sciences, accounting, economics, management, marketing, and other related business areas will introduce you to the basic principles and applications of aviation management.
Job opportunities in the aviation field include:
- Positions at major and regional airlines
- Fixed-base operators
- Aircraft and aircraft component manufacturers (including GE, and Pratt and Whitney)
- Fractional operators
- Corporate aviation flight departments
As a student in NSCC’s Aviation Management degree program, you will learn to:
- Apply the techniques, skills, and modern aviation management tools to perform business related tasks
- Demonstrate an understanding of the national and international aviation environment
- Identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Number of semesters estimated to complete degree. Complete faster with winter intersession and summer classes.
Projected job growth in Boston area. The Federal Aviation Administration predicts industry-wide sustained growth 2013-2033.www.faa.gov
2016 Boston-area Median Wage