State Immunization Requirements for 2022-2023
Massachusetts school immunization requirements are created under authority of 105 CMR 220.000 Immunization of Students Before Admission to School
Students must provide a medical record of immunizations if they are:
- A full-time undergraduate under 30 years of age
- A full- or part-time health science student.
- A full- or part-time Vet Tech student.
- An individual – both full-time and part -time from another country attending or visiting classes or educational programs as part of an academic visitation or exchange program
All students that are listed above, must submit documentation for immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR), tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (Tdap), varicella (Chickenpox), hepatitis B and meningitis.
We are now collecting immunization documentation via our new partner, CastleBranch. Incoming and current full-time matriculated students will be able to set up accounts, for free, with CastleBranch and upload their proof of immunization directly on to their MyCB account for review.
Instructions on how to set up a CastleBranch account will be shared with eligible students via their North Shore Community College email account.
Students may use the North Shore Community College Immunization Form to demonstrate required immunizations.
Health Profession students may find their required immunizations outlined in the Program Acceptance packets.
**The immunization requirements apply to all students who attend any classes or activities on campus, even once. If all instruction and activities are remote and the student will never be on campus in person, the requirements would not apply. Should a student physically return to campus, they would need comply with this requirement
- Please note that due to the Covid-19 advisory of social distancing, our offices are currently operating remotely. Please direct any questions or concerns you may have directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions? Please Email: email@example.com