Fall 2019 Payment is Due at the Time of Registration.
Students who register must be enrolled in a payment plan, paid in full, or have a completed financial aid application.
Have questions? Need help figuring out which would be the best option? We are here to help! Please contact us with any questions
All NONCREDIT course payments are due at the time of registration.
Payment in full
Please use your myNorthshore account to make payments by check or credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
It's easy and secure:
- Log into MyNorthshore
- Select Registration, Schedule, Financial Aid & Payment Icon
- Enter your User Name and Password
- Select Student Services link
- Select Student Accounts link
- Select Account Inquiry and Payment Option Link
- Select Make a Payment to pay by check or credit card.
NSCC Payment Plans
Sign up for the NSCC Payment Plan through your myNorthshore account. All plans require a non-refundable $40.00 payment plan fee at the time you sign up and make your first payment.
Fall 2019 Plans:
- Plan 1: Enrollment period: 07/01/19 to 07/18/19, 1st payment is 20% of the total balance due + $40 enrollment fee. Due dates for the remaining payments: 08/1/19, 09/01/19 and 10/01/19 and 11/01/19
- Plan 2: Enrollment period: 07/19/19 to 08/15/19, 1st payment is 25% of the total balance due + $40 enrollment fee. Due dates for the remaining payments: 09/01/19 and 10/01/19 and 11/01/19
- Plan 3: Enrollment period: 08/16/19 to 09/16/19, 1st payment is 33% of the total balance due + $40 enrollment fee. Due dates for the remaining payments: 10/01/19, and 11/01/19
Note: Aviation flight training fees cannot be included in the payment plans. Flight training fees must be paid in full for Aviation students to be financially cleared for their flight training.
Financial Aid for 2019-2020
Financial Aid recipients must check their myNorthshore account and submit any additional information requested at the time of their registration.
Students who complete the financial aid process will receive an award letter that shows the types and amount of aid awarded. Please review your award carefully to make sure it will cover all of your charges.
* Some financial aid award, such as Stafford loans, requires students to register for at least 6 credits each semester. Please contact Student Financial Services staff for details
** Financial aid award may not be sufficient to cover the balance due in full in some cases; if that is the case, students will be responsible to pay the difference by the due date.
Third Party Payments
Students working with a third party that is willing to pay their costs to attend must
submit a letter of intent or purchase order from their employer or other organization,
e.g. Mass Rehab or Workman's Compensation.
The approved paperwork must be received by Student Financial Services prior to registering for classes or at the time of registration to prevent your courses from being dropped in addition to receiving late fees.
Why is this important?
Acting early on a payment option allows you to secure the lowest monthly payment. If you take action after the deadlines or fail to take the necessary steps you may be dropped from your courses and/or assessed a late fee of $50.
We strongly encourage you to review your account detail through your myNorthshore regularly. If you have any questions, please contact the Student Financial Services Office for guidance.
Non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal. Students are responsible for their charges and should drop their class schedule prior to the last day to add/drop for the Fall 2019 semester (September 11, 2019). Those who remain enrolled beyond this date, will be responsible for their semester charges.