We’re in your community
- More than 235,000 North Shore residents have taken courses at NSCC since 1965.
- Over 92% of our 29,000+ graduates live and work on the North Shore.
- NSCC students hail from more than 35 local communities, and others throughout the state, region, and country.
- Offering 71 degree and certificate programs in 13 areas of interest across 2 main campuses and 2 satellite locations.
- Federal, State and Institutional aid distributed: $19 million+
- Percentage of NSCC students attending college at no cost to them or their family: 30%+
- Percentage of students using loans to pay their college costs: 38%
- Average yearly loan amount at NSCC: $2368
- Percentage of NSCC degree program graduates employed in Massachusetts: 75%+
- Percentage of certificate program graduates employed in Massachusetts: 80%+
Annual Enrollment FY2016-FY2020
Fall 2020 Enrollment
Students by Age
Enrollment by Program Type
Source: Massachusetts Department of Higher Education