PLEASE NOTE: Both locations of the Tutoring Center are operating remotely until further notice. All tutoring services have moved online. Please click here for information about how to access our expanded online tutoring.
It’s normal to need support for getting through your classes. NSCC’s Tutoring Centers add free extra level of assistance if you need more time to understand class materials. See the different tutoring options that could be at your disposal.
How We Can Help You
Whether you are one of the strongest students in class or ﬁnd yourself challenged with certain subjects, you will beneﬁt from the services the Tutoring Center provides.
- Stuck on a math problem? We can help!
- Need help getting started on a paper? Yes, we do that, too!
- Want to brush up on your study or computer skills? This is the place to be!
- Referred by an instructor for help with speciﬁc skills? Check!
- Looking for online help? NSCC offers online tutoring from ThinkingStorm . If you are a student at NSCC, this service is free to you.
Location and Hours
Danvers Campus: DS-105 | 978-762-4000 extension 4387
Lynn Campus: LE-232 | 781-593-6722 extension 2187
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Tutor and subject availability varies by the day.
Summer tutoring hours vary.
Email email@example.com with questions.
Current NSCC students may make appointments by logging on to MyNorthshore and clicking on the TutorTrac icon, or the "i" on the icon, for the applicable instructions.