REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
To view available testing dates, register and pay:
- Go to atitesting.com and log in or create an ATI account if you do not already have one.
- Click “Online Store”
- Select TEAS for Nursing or TEAS for Allied Health (they are the same but dates may be different).
- Choose Massachusetts and then select either North Shore CC Danvers campus then either North Shore CC Lynn Campus.
- Select your test date and enter your credit card information. The fee is $106 per test.
- You will need your ATI Username and Password on the date of testing.
If you need help registering for the TEAS, call ATI at 1-800-667-7531.
NOTE: As of 9/23/2022 TEAS tests for all programs must be taken in person at North Shore CC. At this time, there is no remote option.
TEAS remote reports or test taken elsewhere will only be accepted if the date of testing or date of registration is prior to 9/23/2022. Scores for students who have registered for a remote TEAS test prior to 9/23/2022 will only be accepted with a submitted receipt showing the test was scheduled prior to 9/23/2022.
TAKING THE TEST
- Arrive at the testing center at least 15 minutes before the test start time.
- You MUST have a government issued photo ID that matches the name you used on your test registration.
- You will need your ATI username and password.
Students receive their individual ATI TEAS score reports immediately upon completion of the exam. Students can also access their score reports by logging into www.atitesting.com and clicking My Results. Students must upload a copy of the scores with their completed application packet.
Applicants may take the test a total of two (2) times in the academic year prior to submitting their application. If a student takes the test a third time, the Admissions office will deem these scores invalid and testing fees will not be refunded.
Accommodations are available to students with documented disabilities. For more information visit northshore.edu/accessibility or contact Accessibility Services at 978-762-4000 x 4501. Documentation must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the test date.
Students who fail to comply with the rules of testing face disciplinary action according to ATI and NSCC student guidelines.
For more information email TEAS@northshore.edu