Students are considered enrolled until they officially withdraw from the College. Notifying the instructor or ceasing to attend class does not constitute official withdrawal. Students who do not formally withdraw will receive all ‘F’ grades for enrolled courses, which will result in a change of status for the following semester. Students are strongly encouraged to meet with an academic advisor and/or financial aid counselor prior to withdrawing.
For withdrawal deadlines, please review the Academic Calendar
To Withdraw from the semester:
1. Log into MyNorthshore
2. Select the "Registration, Schedule, Financial Aid & Payment" Icon
3. Enter your User Name and Password
4. Select the "Student Services" link
5. Select the "Registration" link
6. Select "Term"
7. Select "Add/Drop Classes"
8. Use the pull down menu for every class you are enrolled in for the semester
9. Select "Web Drop" (after the add/drop deadline, this will act as a withdrawal grade for each individual course until the withdrawal deadline passes)