If you want to register for credit courses and you do not intend to earn a degree or certificate from the College and are not interested in financial aid you should: 

Steps to Apply

  1. Registration options include:
    applying online (please choose the non-degree seeking student type)
    use the Registration Form.
  2.  To register in person, Academic Advisors are available in the Student Support and Advising Center located on the Lynn and Danvers Campuses.
  3. For more information contact the Student Support & Advising Center at
    Danvers: 978-762-4036 or
    Lynn: 781-477-2132
Image of campus

Ready to Begin?

Apply Info Connect