In order to receive transfer credit for coursework completed at a foreign college or university, please submit a course-by-course evaluation for review. For a fee, the agencies on this list will provide a professional evaluation of your credentials. Please contact one of these agencies directly.

These agencies will interpret your educational credentials and identify the U.S. equivalents in terms of both credits and degrees. They can also evaluate high school work if you need proof that you have the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma.

Official evaluation of your credentials by one of these agencies does not guarantee that North Shore Community College will accept all or any of your coursework. The final decision for the acceptance of transfer credits is determined by North Shore Community College, not the agency doing the evaluation of your foreign credentials.

Center for Educational Documentation, Inc.
P.O. Box 170116
Boston, MA 02117
Phone: 617-338-7171
Fax: 617-338-7101

North American Educational Group.
International Educational Credentials
505 Paradise Road Unit # 254
Swampscott, MA 01907
Phone: 888-539-2804

World Education Services
Documentation Center
P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087

Image of campus

Ready to Begin?

Apply Info Connect