Emergency Housing Resources

If you are currently homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, click the category that applies to you below.

Expand AllCollapse All

Call the Mass 211 hotline by dialing 211 or visit Mass 211 online:


When calling Mass 211 for a need related to housing, callers can expect information and referrals to a comprehensive list of available resources. Call-takers cover a wide variety of housing issues and can provide the best options for an individual based on their situation.

 Call or text The Haven Project at 781-913-5738 or visit online:
The Haven Project

The Haven Project provides direct services to more than 220 homeless unaccompanied youth ages 17-24 each year. The Haven project provides 1-on-1 case management to help assist each individual with housing, employment, basic needs, health, education, and more!


Visit the HAWC webite:  


HAWC’s emergency shelter provides services like advocate support, temporary childcare, and employment and housing assistance, so that abuse survivors feel empowered to take back control of their lives.


If you need financial assitance for housing and:

  • You are behind payment on rent
  • You have recieved an eviction notice
  • You have received a utility shutoff notice
  • You are unable to stay in your current home due to health, safety, or other concerns.
Then you may qualify for a program called RAFT.

RAFT can cover utilities, moving costs, mortgage arrears and overdue rent costs, as well as future rent in limited situations. Please click the link below to learn more and apply.



Image of campus

Ready to Begin?

Apply Info Connect