TRIO accepts applications year-round! If you meet at least one of the following eligibility requirements below, we encourage and welcome you to apply!
Who is eligible for TRIO SSS?
To qualify for TRIO Student Support Services you must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen of the U.S. and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Neither parent has a four-year college degree
- Have family income below the TRIO income limit. More information on Income Levels
- Have a documented disability
In addition, students must:
- Be either an active NSCC student or accepted for the upcoming semester.
- Be a full-time student.
- Place into Composition 101 or the Accelerated Learning Plan (ALP).
- Be motivated to succeed in college, benefit from the advising, and interested in leadership and community service.
Ready to apply to TRIO?
- Complete the online TRIO application: https://tinyurl.com/applytotriosss
- Interview with an academic advisor. Once we receive your completed application, an advisor will contact you to invite you to a virtual information session, and/or may request eligibility documentation.
Questions? Please contact us at: