Welcome to Campus!
Thank you for being part of the NSCC community.
The Massachusetts Community College policy prioritizes the health and safety of our communities while also recognizing that many of our students have been disproportionately impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Students enrolling in courses with any on-campus component or if you plan on coming to campus to access the library, computer lab, athletic facilities, or other in-person student services – you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit written proof of an official record of full vaccination status.
Our priority is your safety while you learn or work at NSCC.
NSCC is a mask-optional institution.
Effective January 2022, all Massachusetts Community College students, faculty, and staff must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit verification of their fully vaccinated status to the College unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved. Students who are unvaccinated may take courses with no on-campus component and access services remotely through Centro Hub.
Take the Wellness Pledge!
MA Community College Vaccination Policies
Take action to stay healthy and prevent the spread of germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Be sure to stay up to date with all vaccines and boosters, especially the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters as well as the annual Flu vaccine. These will allow you to stay healthy and avoid classroom absenteeism!
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Free standing hand sanitizer pumps have been placed in all classrooms. Over spring break college buildings will receive a deep cleaning with disinfectant specifically targeted at the coronavirus.
- Please email the Dean of Students Office immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have COVID-19 or suspect that you have been exposed and it will have an impact on your classroom learning or any other aspect of your continued enrollment at NSCC.