If you have taken any course at NSCC within the last two years, you can easily register
Step 1: Check the Online Schedule of Classes
- Search for noncredit classes you want to take.
- Write down the 5-digit CRN (course reference number) and the cost of each class.
- If using the Noncredit Mailer, check online for any class updates such as date or time changes, cancellations, or new courses added.
Step 2: Activate Your myNorthshore Account
- If you have already activated your myNorthshore Account, you can go to Step 3.
- Go to myNorthshore.
- Click on Setup Your Account. You will be asked to verify your name, the last 4 digits
of you SSN, and date of birth. You will be given a username and assign yourself a
password. Write this down in a safe place.
- If your SSN does not work continue to the next screen and use the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Once you have activated your account, go to Step 3.
Step 3: Log Into myNorthshore
- Go to the myNorthshore login screen and login using your Username and Password created in Step 2.
- Click on the School Services tab.
- Click on Student Services, Registration, & Financial Aid.
- Click on Registration, then on Add/Drop Classes.
- Use the dropdown list to select the term you want, and click on Submit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the next screen to "Add Classes Worksheet".
- Enter the CRNs for the classes you want, and click on Submit Changes.
- Scroll down to “Current Schedule” to make sure the classes you registered for are listed with status of "Web Registered".
- When finished registering for all desired classes, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on Complete Your Registration to view your Registration Fee Assessment, which will list the total amount you owe.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Credit Card Payment, and enter your credit card information and the amount of the payment.
- Once you submit your payment, you will be able to print out your schedule.