Prepare for an entry-level job in IT support in under six months.
No experience is necessary.
|Troubleshooting||Customer Service||Networking||System Administration||Security||Operating Systems|
- Google courses delivered on-line to fit your schedule
- Learning support and coaching with NSCC instructors
- 5 courses, 8-10 hours/week, 5 months to program completion
- Students appyling for Sec 30 need to participate 20 hours/week
- Students may be eligible for academic credit through credit for prior learning
- Job search help
- Seats are limited
- Classes begin: 7/27
- Cost: $1,899
- Payment plan available
- Tuition assistance available: to see if you qualify, contact Sandra Efstratiou at MassHire-North Shore Career Center, email@example.com
To register: call 978-236-1200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have computer and internet access
- High school diploma or equivalent
Number of unfilled IT support jobs in Massachusetts 1
The median annual wage for computer user support specialists.
The average time in months it takes to complete the program when dedicating around 8 hours per week
What is IT support?
IT support is one of the fastest growing fields in the United States. When computer systems fail or hardware breaks down, IT support professionals are the skilled workers who solve the problems. Their median salary is about $60,240 per year.
Get Job Search Help
Once you complete the certificate, you can choose to have your information sent to leading employers including Bank of America, Cognizant, GE Digital, Google, Hulu, Infosys, MCPc, PNC Bank, RICOH USA, Sprint, TEKSystems, UPMC, and Walmart and its subsidiary companies.
Coursework includes a dynamic mix of video lectures, quizzes, and hands-on labs. Participants also will hear from Google employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives, whose own foundation in IT support served as a jumping-off point for their careers.