Do you have a plan on how to prepare your workplace and train your employees on safe practices upon returning to work after the pandemic?
North Shore Community College’s Corporate Training Solutions will host Preparing for New Work Policies after the Pandemic, a live remote workshop that will be held virtually, via Zoom, on Wednesday, September 23, 8-10 a.m. Cost is $49 per workshop.
The workshop will include a discussion on how to assess business operations, bring employees back to work, and ensure a safe workplace. Even if these steps are further in the future for some employers than others, the time to begin thinking about these issues is now, because with these next steps comes a whole new set of labor and employment challenges.
Participants will learn:
- Guidelines for ensuring a safe workplace
- Policies and best practices
- Paid sick leave for Covid-19
- Worker’s comp regarding remote work and Covid-19 in the workplace
- How to deal with employee anxiety on returning to work
- How to respect employees who are in a high-risk category
- We will all leave with guidelines and compassionate communication tips for employees
Our featured speaker is Deirdre Higgins, who brings over 20 years of experience as a Human Resources executive, with expertise including recruiting, training, performance management, career development, diversity program development, employee relations, benefits, compensation, payroll, safety, leadership development and compliance issues. Deirdre has a BA in Education from Wheelock College and a MBA from Cambridge College.
Register by September 18 by calling 978-236-1200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.