Training in Quality Assurance and Quality Control is an in-demand qualification in the Biopharmaceutical industry
Training in Quality Assurance and Quality Control is a desired qualification in the Biopharmaceutical industry. NSCC’s certificate program is designed for the chemist, biochemist, or biologist already working in the biotechnology field but new to quality assurance and control. This program focuses on the quality requirements for the production and control of biologics and drugs and the differences between quality control and quality assurance and their interaction with manufacturing.
As a student in NSCC’s Quality Assurance & Control for the Biotechnology Industry Certificate program, you will learn to:
- Develop a thorough understanding of regulatory compliance and good manufacturing practices
- Interpret research or operational data.
- Test and evaluate quality of materials or finished products.
- Record research or operational data.
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory or technical equipment.
- Prepare information or documentation related to legal or regulatory matters. Inspect areas for compliance with sanitation standards.
This program is designed for students who have completed at least 60 credits towards a bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences at a four-year college or university.