Train for an in-demand career in the aviation industry with a degree in Aviation Management from NSCC
According to FAA projections, the nation’s aviation industry will see sustained growth for years to come. NSCC’s non-flight Aviation Management Associate Degree program will provide you with the general management skills needed for a variety of entry-level positions in this high-demand field. Coursework in aviation sciences, accounting, economics, management, marketing, and other related business areas will introduce you to the basic principles and applications of aviation management.
Job opportunities in the aviation field include:
- Positions at major and regional airlines
- Fixed-base operators
- Aircraft and aircraft component manufacturers (including GE, and Pratt and Whitney)
- Fractional operators
- Corporate aviation flight departments
As a student in NSCC’s Aviation Management degree program, you will learn to:
- Apply the techniques, skills, and modern aviation management tools to perform business related tasks.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the national and international aviation environment.
- Identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Aviation Program Information Sessions
Please join us to learn more about aviation, flight fees and expenses, or to ask other questions you might have about the Professional Pilot Program or the Aviation Management Program. New, current and prospective students are welcome!
Fall 2021 Information Session Dates
NSCC Aviation Information Session - Monday, May 10 - 7:00 pm
Topic: NSCC Aviation Programs -Information Sessions
Time: May 10, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 889 5681 6163