Have you heard about the Commonwealth Commitment?
Now it’s more affordable than ever for Massachusetts residents to earn a bachelor’s degree. Complete your associate degree at North Shore, transfer to UMass or another Massachusetts state university, get your bachelor degree and save an average of $5000 while you do it.
- Start at North Shore Community College
- Complete an associate degree within 2.5 years
- Transfer to one of Massachusetts’ state universities
- Complete bachelor degree within 2 more years
- Maintain full-time, continuous enrollment at 12 credits per semester and a cumulative 3.0 GPA throughout the program
NSCC commits to:
- Freeze your tuition and fees upon entry into the Commonwealth Commitment program, until you graduate or leave the program
- Reduce your tuition and mandatory fees by an average of $5,090 over four years through:
- A 10% rebate off tuition and mandatory fees, payable via check at the end of every successfully completed semester
- An additional MassTransfer tuition credit once you enroll in bachelor program
Because we want you to succeed.
NSCC's one-on-one support helps today's students maximize their college experience, plan for the future and balance work, school and family priorities.