Students completing this program will:
- The cognitive knowledge as well as affective and psychomotor skills to provide respiratory care safely and efficiently.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- Apply appropriate information literacy skills to locate, evaluate, and use information effectively.
- Utilize technology in all areas of respiratory care.
- Demonstrate professional behavior in the educational and professional setting.
- Ability to function effectively in the health care setting as a member of the healthcare team.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills in all areas of respiratory care.
- Participate in opportunities for civic engagement, service-learning or activities that indicate commitment to the profession.