Register at New Student Class Registration Event
For New Students we highly recommend attending a Class Registration Event:
Register by Mail/Fax
Registering online is quick and easy but you can also use the Mail-In/Fax-In Registration Form.
- Login to your myNorthshore account.
- Select Registration, Schedule, Financial Aid & Payment Icon.
- Re-enter your Username and Password
- Select Student Services link
- Select Registration link
- Select Add/Drop Classes
- When prompted, select the appropriate term and click the Submit Term button.
- If you have prepared a list of CRNs (the five digit number used to identify course sections), enter each CRN you have selected into one of the CRN boxes. Select the Submit Changes button. If you want to search online for available classes press the Class Search button.
- Once you have selected all of your classes, return to the Add/Drop Classes screen. Your classes and registration status are displayed as you scroll down the screen. A status of "Web Registered" indicates successful registration for a course (you may need to scroll to the right to see this). Once you have made your changes, scroll to the bottom and select the Complete Your Registration link for the appropriate semester.
- If a payment is due at time of registration you must select one of the payment options below. If not, skip down to Course Schedule.
Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Click the Credit Card Payment link near the bottom of the page.
- Enter your card type, number, expiration date and payment amount then select the Submit Payment option.
- Credit Card Payment Verification allows you to verify that the information you entered is correct. If it is correct, press the Okay to Submit Payment button. PLEASE NOTE: Do not press the Okay to Submit Payment button more than once. It will take a couple of moments to process your payment.
- Credit Card Payment Status submits your information for processing. You will receive an approval or denial message. If your payment is denied, you should contact your bank or card company. If your payment is approved, select the Complete Your Registration link at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Pay by Check link near the bottom of the page.
- Select appropriate term.
- Follow on-screen instructions for Web Check. NOTE: Web Check will not accept bank checks or money orders. To pay by bank check or money order you must come to the Student Financial Services Office at the Danvers Campus, room DH-260, or the Lynn Campus Enrollment Center, room LS-134A by noon the next business day.
The Student Detail Schedule - Bookstore Schedule page displays your detailed course schedule. Print this page and bring it with you when you go to the bookstore. NOTE: The Student Detail Schedule - Bookstore Schedule is the ONLY schedule that the Bookstore will accept. They begin selling books a week before classes begin.