Veterinary Technology Fall 2020
Candidates applying for admission to the Veterinary Technology program for Fall 2020 will be required to have an introductory level course in chemistry (equivalent to NSCC CHEM 101) AND biology (equivalent to NSCC BIO 101) both with a C or better completed prior to entry into the program.
- On-line courses for chemistry are not accepted, and both chemistry and biology courses must have a laboratory component.
- The biology course must be for science or health science majors.
- A high school class will meet this requirement as long as the applicant earned a final
grade of "C" or better and the student:
- took the class while in high school
- completed the class within 5 years of application
- graduated high school within 5 years of application
- Students may be enrolled in the prerequisite course at the time of application, but admission remains conditional until a final grade of C or better is submitted no later than June 30th, prior to the Fall start.
Please see the information guide below for the 2020 Vet Tech Program.