Students completing this program will be able:
- To enlarge the background and knowledge of students about the funeral service profession;
- To educate students in every phase of funeral service, and to help them to develop proficiency and skills necessary for the profession;
- To educate students concerning the responsibilities of funeral service profession to the community at large;
- To emphasize high standards of ethical conduct;
- To provide a curriculum at the post secondary level of instruction;
- To encourage student and faculty research in the field of funeral service.
- To qualify students for professional licensure examination.