Upon successful completion of this program, students shall have demonstrated the ability to meet these Program Competencies that guide the nursing curricula and practice.
- Provide evidenced based patient centered care with sensitivity to age, gender, culture, race health disparities, socioeconomic status and spirituality in diverse health settings.
- Provide nursing care utilizing ethical, legal and settings. professional standards in diverse health
- Utilize leadership skills and professional accountability to delegate nursing care and evaluate outcomes.
- Integrate the use of Information and technology and therapeutic communication to care for patients and collaborate with members of the health care team.
- Use and evaluate strategies at the individual and systems level to reduce the risk of harm to patients and members of the health care team.
- Engage in professional development to grow as a provider of care.