1. Academic work is the only acceptable use of lab computers.
2. Disruptive behavior within the computing facilities is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the area.
3. Students doing course work have priority over students accessing e-mail or the internet.
4. Outside community members are restricted to one hour of computer access at a time.
5. There is a two-hour limit on computer use if there is a waiting line.
6. Students are not allowed to load personal software for their own use.
7. Work cannot be saved to the local computer hard drive. Users must use the cloud, email or an external storage device.
8. Changes to computers are erased upon reboot. NSCC is not responsible for any data lost due to a restart of the computer.
9. Game playing and personal business is prohibited.
10. Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
11. No food or drinks are allowed in the computer labs at any time.
12. Talking on cell phones not allowed in the lab.