We're gearing up for 53rd commencement ceremony!
Thursday, May 23, 2019
6:00pm ceremony begins
Seeking 53rd Commencement Soloist Applicants
Soloist eligibility requirements:
- Open to currently enrolled students
- Must be available to audition at the Lynn campus sometime in April
- Must consent to publicity
Information and Guidelines:
- Be prepared to sing the National Anthem, a cappella (without instrumental accompaniment)
- A committee will observe auditions and collectively rates and select the soloist
- The selected soloist may be required to rehearse with a staff member prior to ceremony
Do you know how to belt a tune? Do you meet the eligibility requirements?
If so, consider applying and nominating yourself for the 53rd commencement soloist role!
Soloist Nomination Form
Deadline to submit nominations is Friday, March 11th at 4pm.
Seeking 53rd Commencement Student Speaker Applicants
We are also seeking applicants for the Commencement Student Speaker.
More information on the Student Speaker application and selection process
Electronic Graduation Application
All students must submit an Application to Graduate in order to be considered for graduation... And it has gone electronic!
Once the application has been submitted, an official evaluation will be done by the Registrar's Office to confirm that all graduation requirements have been satisfied. It takes approximately four weeks for an application to be processed.
For further information or to learn the status of your graduation application please contact the Registrar at:
978-762-4000 x4487, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com