If you want to register for credit courses and you do not intend to earn a degree or certificate from the College and are not interested in financial aid you should:
Steps to Apply
- Registration options include:
• applying online (please choose the non-degree seeking student type)
• use the Mail-In/Fax-In Registration Form.
- To register in person, Academic Advisors are available in the Student Support and Advising Center located on the Lynn and Danvers Campuses.
- For more information contact the Student Support & Advising Center at
Danvers: 978-762-4036 or