TRIO SSS Eligibility & Application
Who May Apply to TRIO SSS?
To qualify for TRIO Student Support Services you must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen of the U.S. and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Neither parent has a four-year college degree
- Have family income below the TRIO income limit.
More information on Income Levels
- Have a documented physical or learning disability
In addition, students must:
- Be either an active NSCC student or accepted for the upcoming semester.
- Be a day-time student.
- Test into Composition 101 level or Accelerated Learning Plan (ALP) level.
- Motivated to succeed in college, benefit from the advising, and interested in leadership and community service.
How can I apply to TRIO SSS?
- Complete a TRIO application.
Students can download an application or pick-up an application in person at the Danvers or Lynn TRIO office.
Students can return a completed application by postal mail or drop the form off at the TRIO office on either campus.
TRIO Student Support Services
North Shore Community College
1 Ferncroft Road
Danvers, MA 01923
Lynn: Room LW165
Danvers: Room DB104
- Interview with an academic counselor.
Once we receive your completed application, a counselor will contact you to invite you to an information session, interview with a TRiO Counselor, and/or may request eligibility documentation.
Questions? Please contact us at:
Lynn: (781)593-6722, ext. 6626