- Must be a Massachusetts resident prior to September 1, 2018 to meet State residency requirements for a Mass Grant award.
- File a 2019-20 FAFSA prior to September 5, 2019
- Students must enroll in a minimum of 6 credits and be Pell Grant eligible to qualify for the North Shore Promise.
- Meet NSCC’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements throughout your enrollment in the North Shore Promise.
- Continue to file a FAFSA annually and maintain your eligibility for a Federal Pell Grant.
- Enroll in at least 6 credits per semester.
- Make Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
North Shore Community College is an accredited public institute of higher education where all are welcome and each is challenged. NSCC is accredited by NECHE, the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly NEASC-CIHE, the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).