Sometimes, more is better.
Apply with a friend and enroll in 12 credits – typically 4 courses – or more and you both earn a $500 discount on tuition and fees! Apply and enroll with two friends and you can earn a $750 discount and each of your friends can earn $500.
How you get the discount
- Apply to NSCC for Fall 2020 between June 22 and July 31 and enroll in 12 credits or more. Refer one or two friends who also apply and enroll in 12 credits or more between June 22 and July 31.
- Discounts would post to your student account after July 1, 2020.
- If you reduce your course load prior to, or during, the Fall 2020 Add/Drop period, the discount is eliminated for you and you’d still be responsible for the costs. However, your friend or friends will still receive their discounts.
- If your friend or friends reduce their course load prior to, or during, the Fall 2020 Add/Drop period, the discount is eliminated for you and your friend or friends. All would still be responsible for the costs.
- If discounts are eliminated, these can either be covered by Fall semester financial aid, or paid out-of-pocket.
- The maximum discount any one student can receive is $750.00.
- North Shore Community College employees are not eligible for this offer.
For more information on the Share the Wealth | Refer-A-Friend incentive for new students, please contact Kim Odusami, Executive Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re here to help you affordably and responsibly achieve your dream of attending college without unnecessary student debt.
*Early College students who took courses at NSCC are considered new students if they have not attended NSCC since graduating from high school.