Did you know that Student Financial Services offers electronic refunds (eRefunds)
that can be sent directly to your own bank account? Sign up for eRefunds now, and
never worry about cashing a financial aid refund check again!
To Set Up eRefund Account:
- Log into www.my.northshore.edu
- Select Registration, Schedule, Financial Aid & Payment Icon,
- Click on Open Page
- Enter your User Name & Password
- Select Student Services link
- Select Student Account link
- Select Account Inquiry & Payment Options
- Select Electronic Refunds option under My Profile Setup
Please keep in mind – that after you set-up an eRefund account, you may update your bank account information or cancel the eRefund profile online through your myNorthshore portal at any time.
If you have questions regarding the eRefund process, please contact Student Financial Services at email@example.com or 978-762-4189.