How it works:
Do you have questions about financial aid, class registration, or transcripts? Join the queue to meet virtually or in person. You will be given an estimated wait time. CentroQ will text you when it’s your turn!
NSCC Staff are available to assist with:
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application Assistance
- Course Registration (Credit or Non-credit)
- Financial Aid & FAFSA Help
- Student Accounts & Payments
- Transcript Requests
Ways to join the queue:
1) Join the queue online (see above)
2) In person at the Lynn campus (1st Floor close to Broad Street)
3) In person at the Danvers campus (Health Building with solar panels on roof)
4) Text 978-480-6738 (Keywords: NSCC CentroHub, NSCC Danvers, NSCC Lynn)
CentroQ Text Commands:
L - Leave the queue, use this command when you need to exit a particular queue.
S - Status update, use this command when you want an update of your wait time and place in line.
M - Need more time? Use this command to request additional time.
H - Help, use this command to get additional assistance.