Adverse Weather Cancellation:
- Day Classes - Announcement will be posted and broadcast prior to 7:00am.
- Evening Classes - Announcement will be posted and broadcast after 2:00pm.
- Weekend Classes - Announcement will be posted and broadcast prior to 7:00am.
- Events - Events on the College's Campuses are canceled when the college is closed due to adverse weather.
Emergency Cancellation & Messages:
In the event of an emergency requiring all or a portion of the College's Campuses to be closed, information will be communicated via:
- College Web Site
- Cancellation/E-Message Telephone Hotline
- Local Radio & Television Stations
State of Emergency:
A State of Emergency Declaration by the Governor for Essex County automatically cancels all events, classes and closes the college.
Cancellation & Emergency Message Information Resources:
|Television Channels||College Telephone Hotlines|
|4 - WBZ 5 - WCVB 7 - WHDH 25 - FOX||978-762-4200 781-593-6722 x4200|
|Cancellation and emergency messages can also be found on the College website|