You don’t have to wait to begin your college experience.
NSCC’s Early College Partnership and Dual Enrollment Program provides an opportunity for qualified high school and home-schooled students like you to earn college credit while completing high school graduation requirements. The NSCC Early College program provides opportunities for high school students to take college courses while still in High School. Students may choose to do so to finish requirements for a high school diploma or for personal enrichment purposes. Start early at NSCC and go far!
- Students should work with their school counselors and advisors to determine course selection based on the students academic skill level and educational goals.
- Academic and student support services, including academic advising, career counseling, free tutoring, computer labs, and library access are provided to maximize success. Students are eligible to participate in NSCC-sponsored activities and clubs. Early College Designation
- Fall 2022 Consortium (English flyer)
- Fall 2022 Consortium (Spanish flyer)
- Dual Enrollment
- Check with your High School Guidance Department for specific opportunities in your district.