Complete NSCC’s Computerized Placement Test (Accuplacer) unless proficiency met by SAT/ACT scores.
- No appointment is necessary; test is given on a walk-in basis.
- For more information and office hours, contact the hotline at 978-762-4000 extension 4376 or visit the Computerized Testing web page.
Complete the Early College or Dual Enrollment Application, be sure to include:
- Parent signature, if under 18 years of age
- Guidance Counselor signature if applicable
- Copies of Accuplacer/CPT or SAT/ACT scores.
- Copy of high school transcript.
If you are completing the Dual Enrollment application (paying NSCC tuition and fees), choose your course using the Course Search tool
- Submit the completed application to the Enrollment Center for course registration.
Danvers Campus, 1 Ferncroft Rd, Health Professions Building, Room DH-260
Lynn Campus, 300 Broad Street, Room LS-133
Documents can also be submitted by mail to: NSCC,
Enrollment & Student Records
PO Box 3340
Danvers, MA 01923
- Set-up MyNorthshore account, activate North Shore email account.
If you are participating in NSCC Early College Program, please refer to specific schedule of course offerings.
- Submit the completed application to your guidance counselor or to the Early College
Danvers Campus, 1 Ferncroft Rd, Berry Building, Room DB-116
Lynn Campus, 300 Broad Street, Room LE-318 (Inside E-315)
Documents can also be submitted by mail to:
Early College office
300 Broad Street
Lynn, MA 01901