Edge (20 and higher)
- Click the More menu and select Open with Internet Explorer.
- View/access content with the Internet Explorer mirror.
Firefox (31 and higher)
- Go to the address bar and type about:config, and press Enter on your keyboard.
- Click the l'll be careful, I promise! button.
- If disabled, the value is set to False. To enable, double click on it and the value changes to True.
Safari (6 and higher)
- Click the word Safari, on the top-left side, and select Preferences.
- Click the Security icon.
Chrome (36 and higher)
- Go to the three stacked lines icon, on the top-right side, and select Settings.
- Scroll down, and click the Show Advanced Setting link.
- Scroll down to the Privacy section, and click the Content Settings button.
- Click the Done button.
Need help? If you need assistance, contact the Blackboard Learn Helpdesk at email@example.com.