Take action to stay healthy and prevent the spread of germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Get a yearly flu shot to prevent complications.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Free standing hand sanitizer pumps have been placed in all classrooms. Over spring break college buildings will receive a deep cleaning with disinfectant specifically targeted at the coronavirus.
Sign up for NSCC text alerts in MyNorthShore.
Get information in real time. Current NSCC students, faculty and staff can sign up for text messages through NSCC’s Emergency Notification System. To receive texts, search emergency texts and click on the Alert Tab in MyNorthShore.
Find a local COVID-19 test site near you
Access free Comcast Hotspots in your community
Comcast Internet Essential: Free or low-cost internet service
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Make a Household Plan
MA Department of Public Health
MA Department of Public Health — Travel Information
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
World Health Organization