Details about the public health response to the COVID-19 pandemic in Massachusetts can be found here.
Stay informed to stay safe
Get text alerts
Sign up for NSCC text alerts in MyNorthShore. Current NSCC students, faculty and staff can sign up for text messages through NSCC’s Emergency Notification System. To receive texts, search emergency texts and click on the Alert Tab in MyNorthShore.
Pre-register for a vaccine
The Commonwealth is supporting free testing sites in regions across Massachusetts to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Resources to know aboutExpand AllCollapse All
Effective August 1, 2020, all visitors and returning residents entering Massachusetts must follow new travel orders. All persons entering the state have a responsibility to help keep the transmission levels as low as possible.
NSCC has posted its COVID-19 Control Plan here in PDF format.
COVID-19 has challenged our ways of life, how we work, learn, worship, recreate, and interact with others. If you need help, please explore these resources.
Take action to stay healthy and prevent the spread of germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Get a yearly flu shot to prevent complications.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Free standing hand sanitizer pumps have been placed in all classrooms. Over spring break college buildings will receive a deep cleaning with disinfectant specifically targeted at the coronavirus.
Access to Campus is restricted
Need to reach a specific department? Keep these numbers handy!
Main Number: 978-762-4000Expand AllCollapse All