Details about the public health response to the COVID-19 pandemic in Massachusetts can be found here.
Stay informed to stay safeExpand AllCollapse All
The Commonwealth urges residents of the following communities to get tested for COVID-19. Testing is free. Visit Stop the Spread.
Brockton, Chelsea, Everett, Fall River, Framingham, Holyoke, Lawrence, Lynn, Marlborough, Methuen, New Bedford, Randolph, Revere, Salem, Saugus, Springfield, Winthrop, and Worcester.
The MA Emergency Management Agency provides a map to locate a COVID-19 test site near you.
Effective August 1, 2020, all visitors and returning residents entering Massachusetts must follow new travel orders. All persons entering the state have a responsibility to help keep the transmission levels as low as possible.
NSCC has posted its COVID-19 Control Plan here in PDF format.
COVID-19 has challenged our ways of life, how we work, learn, worship, recreate, and interact with others. If you need help, please explore these resources.
Take action to stay healthy and prevent the spread of germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Get a yearly flu shot to prevent complications.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Free standing hand sanitizer pumps have been placed in all classrooms. Over spring break college buildings will receive a deep cleaning with disinfectant specifically targeted at the coronavirus.
Sign up for NSCC text alerts in MyNorthShore.
Get information in real time. Current NSCC students, faculty and staff can sign up for text messages through NSCC’s Emergency Notification System. To receive texts, search emergency texts and click on the Alert Tab in MyNorthShore.
Access to all NSCC campuses are currently restricted except for students who have previously scheduled appointments beginning August 3, 2020.
If you have a scheduled appointment, students are asked to check in upon arrival to campus. No access will be granted to students or visitors without previously scheduled appointments.
DANVERS CAMPUS APPOINTMENTS
STUDENT SERVICES: 978-762-4074 | Check in for Admissions, Student Financial Services, Enrollment, Advising
TESTING: 978-739-5429 | Check in for Placement Testing
LYNN CAMPUS APPOINTMENTS
STUDENT SERVICES: 781-477-2188| Check in for Admissions, Student Financial Services, Enrollment, Advising
TESTING: 781-593-6722 X6695 | Check in for Placement Testing
Have questions? Let us know how we can help you.
Main Number: 978-762-4000Expand AllCollapse All