Seeking 56th Commencement Soloist(s) Applicants
Do you know how to belt a tune? Do you meet the eligibility requirements?
If so, consider applying and nominating yourself for the 56th commencement soloist role!
Deadline to submit nominations is Monday, March 28th.
Soloist eligibility requirements:
- Open to currently enrolled students
- Must be available to audition at the Lynn campus sometime in April
- Must consent to publicity
Information and Guidelines:
- Be prepared to sing the National Anthem, a cappella (without instrumental accompaniment)
- A committee will observe auditions and collectively rates and select the soloist
- The selected soloist may be required to rehearse with a staff member prior to ceremony
To be considered, please complete the Nomination Form.