A Celebration of Champions Virtual Event November 19th from 8:00 – 9:00AM
Registered attendees may join with password on November 19th beginning at 7:30am. Event will begin at 8:00am.
BE A CHAMPION for NSCC!
Total donations up to $2,500 will be matched dollar for dollar!
2020 NSCC CHAMPIONS AWARD HONOREES
Dr. Sheldon Brown, NSCC Professor Emeritus - in recognition of philanthropy and volunteerism.
The Women’s Fund of Essex County - in recognition of community impact.
Benjamin Patton, Patton Veteran’s Project - in recognition of public service and advocacy.
Net proceeds from this event benefit North Shore Community College programs and initiatives that enhance student success, educational access, and degree completion.
Registration is now closed
For more information, contact Nicole Marcotte, Director of Development, at 978-739-5527 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL THANKS to the 2020 CHAMPIONS BREAKFAST SPONSORS
R.T. Paine and Barbara Metcalf
Caleb Loring Jr. and Rosemary M. Loring Charitable Gift Fund
Solimine Funeral Homes
The Loring Family
People’s United Bank
St. Jean’s Credit Union
Salem Five Charitable Foundation
Marc and Ellen Brown
The Family of Dr. Sheldon Brown and Fran Brown,
in memory of our beloved daughter, Ellen Brown Ragland
Coastal Capital Group
Rosemary K. Loring
NSCC Alumni Association
The Seamans Family
The Women’s Fund of Essex County
HONORARY HOST COMMITTEE
Laurie Carlson, North Shore Community College
Sandra Carriker, NSCC Professors Emeriti
Beth Francis, Essex County Community Foundation
Leslie Gould, Greater Beverly Chamber of Commerce
Stephanie Lee, Verizon
Caleb Loring III, The 1911 Trust Company
Dr. Jagruti Patel, Premier Plastic Surgery of New England
Joanne Holbrook Patton, The Patton Family
Lesley Peters ‘97, NSCC Alumni Association
Elaine Quinn, The Women’s Fund of Essex County
Magnolia Contreras and David J. Solimine, Jr., Solimine Funeral Homes
Nancy Stager, Eastern Bank
Richard Yagjian ‘68 and Cheryl Yagjian ‘69, W.B. Hunt Co., Inc.
NSCC CHAMPIONS AWARD
In Recognition of Philanthropy and Volunteerism
- The Bertolon Family – Donna Bertolon, Class of 1972, Henry Bertolon and their children (2019)
- Caleb Loring III and The Loring Family (2018)
- R.T. Paine and Barbara Metcalf (2017)
In Recognition of Community Impact
- The Solimine Family – David J. Solimine Sr., David J. Solimine Jr., and Joel C. Solimine (2019)
- Mary W. Sarris, Executive Director, MassHire North Shore Workforce Board (2018)
- Eastern Bank (2017)
In Recognition of Public Service and Advocacy
- Rosalin Acosta, Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development in MA (2019)
- Dr. Catherine C. Latham, Superintendent, Lynn Public Schools from 2009 – 2018 (2018)
- The Honorable Thomas M. McGee, Mayor of Lynn, Former MA State Senator (2017)