Network security is more important than ever. Be part of the networking team with a degree from NSCC.
NSCC’s Computer Networking associate in science degree prepares you for in-demand jobs in network support and security. Train for positions that require installation, maintenance and protection of network hardware and software.
Graduates of this program are prepared to:
- Design and manage computer networks
- Analyze and solve computer networking and security issues
- Support local-area network (LAN), wide-area network (WAN), Internet, and intranet systems
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Utilize critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills.
Achievement and Outcomes
Get in touch
If you have questions related to program admissions or applications, please contact email@example.com or call 978-762-4188.
If you have program advising related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-762-4048.