Below are the Work-Study jobs currently available. Please check these listings periodically since they are updated frequently.
To apply for a job on this page:
- Contact the Work-Study supervisor identified in the job posting to set up an appointment.
- During the appointment, he or she will discuss duties of the job, qualifications, and work schedule. Your work-study schedule will be planned around your classes.
- If you are hired, your supervisor will send a hire request to the Work-Study coordinator.
- Complete all necessary Work-Study forms and submit to North Shore Community College, Student Financial Services, Attn: Thea Soohoo, One Ferncroft Road, Danvers, MA 01923-0843.
Enrollment Center Assistant: Enrollment & Student Records
Duties: Responsibilities include filing, preparing mailings, scanning & indexing documents, checking address in Banner Records System, running transcripts
Qualifications: Clerical experience or any experience in an office setting. Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred. Ability to work as a productive member in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment. Flex hours depending on schedule. Ability to maintain confidentiality of student records and information. Reliable.
Pay Rate: $10.00
Start Date: July 13, 2015
Supervisor: Leanne Barry
Phone: 978-762-4000 ext. 4336
Office Hours: 8:30 - 4:30, M-F
Clerical Support: Academic Affairs
Duties: Provide office assistance in the Academic Affairs office in Danvers. Duties to include copying, scanning, filing, light computer work and answering telephone calls and special projects within the office.
Qualifications: 1. Discrete and able to maintain confidentiality
2 Familiar with Microsoft Word
3. Ability to work with diverse population
5. Ability to follow directions
6. Preferred knowledge using large copier/scanner
Pay Rate: $9.50
Start Date: July 12, 2015
Supervisor: Donna Stefano
Office Hours: M-F 8:00 - 5:00