Duties: - Tutor students in area(s) of expertise;
- Help maintain TutorTrac records of student attendance and learning progress;
- Attend required tutor training sessions throughout the semester;
- Assist students in making appointments and logging in/out of center
- Perform other duties as necessary and as requested by the supervisor.
Qualifications: 1. Recent B+ or higher grade in assigned tutoring courses;
2. Endorsement of a faculty member;
3. Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment;
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Demonstrate qualities of patience and empathy; respect for students of all genders, gender identities, cultural/ethnic backgrounds, ages, and abilities.
Pay Rate: $11.00
Start Date: July 9, 2018
Terms: Fall, Summer
Supervisor: Sara Hilinski
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm