Discounts on Microsoft Software
Office 365 for Students
North Shore Community College has entered into an agreement with Microsoft which allows us to offer free copies of Microsoft Office 365 to any student currently taking classes.
- Students who download Office 365 will be able to install it five times across any PC, Mac or compatible mobile device.
- The Office 365 license is good for one year from the date of download, even if the student leaves the school before the year is up.
- Students who stay at NSCC for more than one year will need to "re-purchase" their free copy of Office and utilize the new registration code that will be provided.
To get your free copy of Office 365, log into Campus Pipeline and visit the Technology Resources tab.
Microsoft Office 2013 for Faculty & Staff
All full time staff and full & part time faculty members are eligible to purchase Microsoft Office 2013 and Windows operating systems at the discounted rate of $10.00.
- Employees who download Office 2013 will be able to install it on any two PC or Mac computers.
- Office 2013 is licensed for life so you can continue to use your copy even if you are no longer employed by the school.
- Windows 7 and 8 operating systems are fully licensed will work on any modern PC and will continue to work even if you are no longer employed by the school.