Scholarships for current NSCC students
Now accepting applications for NSCC Foundation Scholarships!
Application Period: January 22 - March 5, 2018
NSCC Foundation scholarship recipients are selected based on criteria such as financial need, as well as academic and non-academic factors. Typical scholarship awards range from $750-$1,500. In 2017, the NSCC’s Foundation awarded nearly $200,000 in scholarships to 200 NSCC students.
- A minimum 2.5 GPA (unless otherwise indicated for a scholarship)
- A least nine credits completed at NSCC by February 1, 2018
- Plan to enroll in at least six credits for the Fall 2018 semester*
- Applicants selected for scholarships must attend the NSCC Foundation Scholarship Awards Reception on May 2, 2018 from 4:00 - 6:00pm at the NSCC Lynn Campus.
* Select scholarships are awarded in both the fall and spring semesters. Recipients would need to enroll in the required number of credits each semester to receive a two-semester award.
How to Apply
- Visit our online application to apply.
- Complete the online application
- Secure a letter of reference from an NSCC faculty or staff member. It is recommended that you contact your reference provider directly to discuss your reference request through AcademicWorks and share updated information about your goals and accomplishments.
Scholarship applications are reviewed and scored by the NSCC Foundation Scholarship Review Committee. Scholarship recipients are selected and notified in the spring. Scholarship awards are applied to 2017/2018 academic year expenses.
Don’t wait. Apply today.
For more information, contact (978) 739-5502 or email@example.com.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
Uncommon Leader Scholarship
- A $500 / one semester scholarship for NSCC students enrolled in at least one of the following programs: Pre-Engineering, Engineering Science Transfer, ESL, Bridges to the Stars, or a Health Professions Program
- Applicants must demonstrate one of more characteristics: leadership, perseverance, courage, commitment to community, and/or willingness to overcome barriers to pursue success.
Download application form to apply.
Deadline to apply: March 5, 2018.
All scholarships require completed applications and letters of recommendation. All scholarships have 2.5 minimum GPA requirement. Scholarships for new students require transcripts. Please refer to individual applications for details and contact information.
For more information contact Teresa Lord at (978) 739-5502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.