CSA: Online Training
To take the Campus Security Authority online training, please follow these steps:
- Click on the following link to enter the online training login page
- Enter the provided user name and temporary password. You will be directed to change your password
- Follow the directions and establish your permanent password. Be sure to save this information
- Please read and accept the website agreement
- On the "In Box Snapshot" location on the left side of the screen click on the "Certificates" block
- Click the "Acquire" block on the left of the "Online Trainings for Campus Security Authorities"
- Click on the "View Offerings" block.
- Once the offerings are displayed, click on "2013" to enroll in the online course
- Click on the "Enroll" link at the bottom of the screen, there will be a pop-up "Enrollment Confirmation" click on "Yes"
- Click on the "Begin Course" link
- On the right side of the "General Campus Security Authority Training Program locate the "Start Course" bar and click on "Part 1: Who is a CSA" and the first video will start
- After each part completes the next part of the series will become highlighted, click on the next part to begin the video
Each part runs 10 minutes or less
You may stop at any point and restart later
All ten parts must be completed before you may take the test
The test is a ten question multiple choice exam. You must achieve 80% to pass.