New Student Orientations
Helping You Navigate Your Way To Success At NSCC
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS AT NSCC.
When you attend your New Student Orientation you are taking another successful step on your academic journey. Getting off to a strong start is the best way to ensure success during your first semester and beyond.
At your New Student Orientation you will:
- Examine your academic goals and plans with NSCC Advisors
- Review NSCC's expectations for you and your success
- Learn about the extra curricula and leadership opportunities available
- Be introduced to the wide range of support services available to you
- Connect with Career Exploration Services
- Plan your first semester schedule, register for courses, and get your NSCC Student ID
At your New Student Orientation you will meet:
- NSCC Academic Advisors and Staff
- Orientation Ambassadors (Current NSCC students)
- Fellow New NSCC students
After attending your New Student Orientation you will:
- Have your printed schedule for your first semester
- Have your student ID/Library card
- Be able to identify all the resources available for you at NSCC
- Know what you need to do to be a successful NSCC student
- Understand the importance of your Pipeline account/email for NSCC communications
- Have a plan for success!